In the midst of the holiday season, there is nothing worse than getting hurt and having to sit on the sidelines while everyone else is having fun.
Let us give you a few suggestions:
- Be aware and careful of your outside surroundings. Tripping hazards are everywhere. (extension cords, gifts, new toys)
- Create time for yourself to remain active. Remember the more you do for yourself, the more you can do for your loved ones. (exercise, meditate, do yoga, date night)
- Be careful on how you decorate. Use a ladder, not the rocking chair to hang your ornaments
- Wear appropriate and supportive footwear.
- Be cautious on how you play with the children. Piggy back rides can be a hazard for one’s spinal health.
If something were to happen, don’t hesitate or try to wait out the pain. Remember the 5 most dangerous words, ‘maybe it will go away.” Call and schedule your appointment today with Fogarty Chiropractic at (321) 636-5200.