In the midst of the holiday season, there is nothing worse than getting hurt and having to sit on the sidelines while everyone else is having fun.
Let us give you a few recommendations:
- Be conscious and cautious of your outside surroundings. Tripping hazards are everywhere. (extension cords, gifts, new toys)
- Make time for yourself to stay active. Remember the more you do for yourself, the more you can do for your loved ones. (exercise, yoga, meditate, date night)
- Be sensible on how you decorate. Use a ladder, not the rocking chair to hang your ornaments.
- Wear appropriate and supportive footwear.
- Be careful on how you interact with the children. Piggyback rides can be a risk for one’s spinal health.
If something were to happen, don’t hesitate or try to wait out the pain. Remember the 5 most dangerous words, “maybe it will go away.”
Call and schedule your appointment today with Fogarty Chiropractic Life Clinic at (321) 636-5200.