Subtle Indications You Should See A Chiropractor
Seeing a chiropractor can yield many benefits that dramatically improve one’s physical and emotional well-being.
Yet many people think to see a chiropractor only when something has gone wrong, or when they can no longer tolerate their pain symptoms. A chiropractor can help prevent something from going wrong in the first place. Here are 5 top indicators to see your chiropractor:
- Your Job Requires You to Sit for Long Periods of Time: If your job requires you to sit for long periods of time, especially hunched over a keyboard, it is not uncommon to wind up with very poor posture. Poor posture puts unwanted pressure on the upper back, neck, and shoulders. The pressure can cause the discs and bones to shift enough to cause problems such as a slipped or herniated disc.
- The Soles of Your Shoes Wear Out Differently: If you begin to notice that the soles of your shoes wear out differently, this is a sign that your body is out of alignment and needs to be adjusted. Uneven wear on your shoes is a very reliable indicator that you are experiencing a subluxation in the spine and need a chiropractic spinal adjustment to realign your spine to ensure the problem does not continue and turn into a chronic issue.
- Limited Range of Motion: If you notice that your arms and legs are not as flexible as they used to be, or if your neck won’t turn as far in one direction or the other, this is a good indication that you need to see your chiropractor.
- You Were Involved in a Recent Accident: Being involved in an accident, such as a car or motorcycle collision, can cause serious injuries that only an experienced chiropractor can help heal. Many chiropractors specialize in car accident injuries, and are able to diagnose and properly treat a multitude of different injuries. After being involved in an accident, seeing a chiropractor should be a top priority.
- You’re an Active Person: If you have an active lifestyle and spend time working out or playing sports, your body is subjected to additional strain and pressure. This added stress can cause the spine to become misaligned. After spending time engaging in these activities, the body can become prone to pinched nerves, slipped discs, or other alignment problems.
If you fall into any of these categories, call to schedule your appointment at Fogarty Chiropractic Life Clinic today at (321) 636-5200. Don’t wait for your body to start exhibiting pain symptoms!