A child encounters numerous physical and emotional stresses throughout their growth and developmental years. Most of the issues may occur in children’s spines, which is often overlooked by parents. Many conditions arise from the spine and can alter how a child behaves.
Like anyone, children are susceptible to having headaches. In fact, it may be a primary reason your child is having a hard time concentrating in school. Chiropractic care can help reduce these headaches along with migraines by ensuring proper alignment and function of the child’s spine.
Here are a few other reasons parents take their children to see the chiropractor:
- To enhance their child’s overall health and well-being.
- To maximize their child’s neural plasticity (brain & nerve development and learning).
- To strengthen immunity and reduce the incidence of colds and general illness.
- To help with digestive problems, colic, and constipation.
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues.
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- To help with ear infections.
- To help correct and aid with scoliosis.
- To help with sports injuries and maximize performance.
- To correct the cause of unknown “growing pains”.
It is never too early to take your child to see a chiropractor. Our children are our future! Contact Fogarty Chiropractic Life Clinic now to schedule an appointment for your child at (321) 636-5200.