Have you, a family member, or a friend ever used prescription painkillers to control your pain levels?
In the previous three decades, the usage of pharmacological opioids has exponentially risen ten-fold and has impacted every American in one manner or another. Opioids have harmful side effects on your body, and on relationships mentally and emotionally.
A few effects are listed below:
- You can develop an addiction.
- A loved one you care about can pass away from an overdose.
- A baby may be born with neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Your teen or you can form a substance abuse disorder.
- The expense to American taxpayers is in the billions.
Numerous Americans are trending away from utilizing analgesic medications and turning to alternatives such as chiropractic for a more long-lasting pain relief.
If you or someone you know are looking for alternatives to medications that have addictive side effects, call Fogarty Chiropractic at (321) 636-5200 for information and to schedule your appointment today.