Posture is an everyday issue for you and others.
In today’s age, most people lead sedentary lives on their computers and phones. Sitting puts more pressure, more pounds per square inch on your lower spine than any other position creating nerve pressure affecting your health in many ways. Hunched and slumped are unnatural body mechanics and can have effects on your health. Here are only a few:
- Tension headaches can occur from strained neck muscles.
- Hunched forward may cause fatigue due to a lack of oxygen.
- It can exacerbate gastrointestinal reflux.
- Poor posture can generate pinched nerves in your spine causing back pain.
- Jaw pain may arise from spine misalignment of the cervical spine.
- Poor posture and spinal misalignments can alter your sexual function.
Instead of allowing these effects of poor posture to occur, let us assist you. If you find yourself experiencing any of the above, chiropractic care can help you achieve optimal function and boost your mood.
Call Fogarty Chiropractic at (321) 636-5200 to schedule your appointment today.